Biometric Intern Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Bridgeport, WV, US
- This internship will help and prepare a student to go into the cutting edge of facial identification and iris capabilities.
- You’ll be working with a dynamic team of biometric professionals who are leaders in the biometrics and forensic communities.
- I-3 is a leader in facial identification. The intern will have the ability to learn from the industry leaders in face and iris examination.
- Works with the Director of Facial Examination Training and Biometrics SME to gather data for facial identification training courses;
- Participate in ongoing facial identification training by working with 1:1 comparisons of increasing difficulty;
- Perform administrative duties to assist the Director as requested.
- Junior or Senior college student (also willing to consider a recent graduate) majoring in physical science, forensics, or biometrics;
- Successful completion of relevant coursework;
- Proficient in using Microsoft office programs; experience using Adobe Photoshop.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and be flexible in the daily work duties as needs arise
Position Type/Shift Information:
- Day: With consideration for the student’s class schedule, this position will be day shift and only up to a maximum of 12 hours a week.
US Citizenship & Clearance: US citizenship required