Casework File Assistant 2 Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Redstone Arsenal, AL, US
- You’ll be joining a dynamic forensics team with many opportunities to grow professionally and working with other forensic experts in various fields to support the FBI and TEDAC missions.
- This is a unique opportunity to work with the FBI laboratory.
- You’ll obtain some or enhance your experience working in a fully functional government laboratory working closely with other forensics experts.
- The CFA operates as a team member with Physical Scientists, Chemists, and Forensic Examiners.
- Perform functions associated with centralized movement and management of case files and related evidence.
- Acquire files from Federal, state, and local forensic organizations and categorize them for easy retrieval by unit examiners and / or TEDAC management personnel.
- File and archive appropriate paperwork including chains-of-custody documentation.
- Forward, staff, and submit reports to the appropriate examiner for inclusion in case packages, as appropriate.
- Coordinate with Forensic Examiners to ensure that all LD reports are uploaded into EXPeRT.
- Assist QA Specialists and Forensic Examiners with retrieval of case files and organizing audit materials.
- Assist with document tracking or developing database/spreadsheet applications to track case files, audit reports, and other documentation management actions.
- Support activities, functions, or duties as defined in future TOs.
- Track case files, audit reports, and other documentation management actions as required.
- Education: High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- Experience: At least one (1) year of experience with forensic processes and casework documentation as it relates to forensic examinations.
- Skills: Basic computer skills, to include use of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook); organization skills; flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities.
Clearance: US Secret Clearance
Who We Are
Our company values innovative and intuitive people who want to help identify and develop creative, unconventional solutions for our clients.
Innovators of creative services, solutions and products for our clients.
Intuitive to our client’s needs and desires.
Identifiers of unconventional, rapid solutions for our client’s challenges.
What We Offer+ Learning & Development
You will be encouraged to reach your full potential. You will be provided the resources to grow professionally & enhance your skills through Tuition Reimbursement & LinkedIn Learning (with unlimited access to 13,000 online training courses and videos)
You will work with very innovative and intuitive people. You will enjoy collaborating on teams that identify and develop the most impressive thought-provoking solutions and products for our clients.
You will experience the flexibility needed to balance work and manage your personal life while accomplishing great things both professionally and personally.
You will receive competitive compensation with access to a comprehensive benefits package to include generous paid time off/paid holidays and lucrative 401(k) matching with 100% vesting at the completion of your first year, plus a host of other perks.
You will be recognized & rewarded for achieving ground breaking results that lead to the continued success & growth of the company.
Meet Our Veterans
As a veteran-owned business, we understand the military culture and the qualities it takes to make it into any of the Services. Veterans are mature, reliable and honest. They know how to get along with fellow employees and customers, and truly understand what it means to be part of a team. They take pride in their work, and always get the job done while providing the truthful feedback it takes to make the right business decisions for our organization.
President & Chief Executive Officer