Cyber Security Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Dahlgren, VA, US
Current US Top Secret Clearance
- Dynamic team with many opportunities CONUS and OCONUS
- Support global forensics and biometrics labs both in the US and OCONUS.
- This contract supports the overall Identity Management concept within the military services
- Obtain some or enhance your experience working in a fully functional government laboratory working closely with forensics experts.
- Deployment and documentation of the Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) within the RMF accreditation process.
- Complete accreditation package documentation necessary to obtain an ATO.
- Documenting and mitigating security controls, whether inherited or manually applied.
- Administration of information systems.
- Four (4) years of experience in DoD Certification Processes for systems to obtain an Authority To Operate (ATO).
- Experience with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), NESSUS, and/or Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) scanning and the impacts and remediation steps required within the accreditation process.
- DoD8140 Information Assurance Manager (IAM) Level II certification or higher.
US Clearance: Current US Top Secret Clearance
Who We Are
Our company values innovative and intuitive people who want to help identify and develop creative, unconventional solutions for our clients.
Innovators of creative services, solutions and products for our clients.
Intuitive to our client’s needs and desires.
Identifiers of unconventional, rapid solutions for our client’s challenges.
What We Offer+ Learning & Development
You will be encouraged to reach your full potential. You will be provided the resources to grow professionally & enhance your skills through Tuition Reimbursement & LinkedIn Learning (with unlimited access to 13,000 online training courses and videos)
You will work with very innovative and intuitive people. You will enjoy collaborating on teams that identify and develop the most impressive thought-provoking solutions and products for our clients.
You will experience the flexibility needed to balance work and manage your personal life while accomplishing great things both professionally and personally.
You will receive competitive compensation with access to a comprehensive benefits package to include generous paid time off/paid holidays and lucrative 401(k) matching with 100% vesting at the completion of your first year, plus a host of other perks.
You will be recognized & rewarded for achieving ground breaking results that lead to the continued success & growth of the company.
Meet Our Veterans
As a veteran-owned business, we understand the military culture and the qualities it takes to make it into any of the Services. Veterans are mature, reliable and honest. They know how to get along with fellow employees and customers, and truly understand what it means to be part of a team. They take pride in their work, and always get the job done while providing the truthful feedback it takes to make the right business decisions for our organization.
President & Chief Executive Officer