Field Service Technician Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Ideal Innovations, Inc.
Field Service Operations
401st AFSB, VA, US
Current Secret Clearance
Current Secret Clearance
Ideal Innovations Inc. has an exciting position open for an Elevated Sensors Multi-Functional FSR to serve as a technical expert throughout the area of responsibility (AOR) located in Southwest Asia (SWA).
- Work at the front end of the delivery of our sustainment effort providing the warfighter fully mission capable (FMC) state-of-the-art C4ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance) and FP (Force Protection) systems.
- Perform site surveys, installation/de-installation, training, testing, and repair.
- Must successfully passing the formal BETSS-C Training on Elevated Sensor Systems will preclude deployment into SWA.
- Self-motivated, suitably experienced, trained, and able to follow instructions clearly and able to make command decisions on the spot in order to achieve the aims of the mission and the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of experience or 8 total years of experience with no degree.
- BETSS-C system experience
- Must be capable of performing analyses of system operations
- Possess knowledge of and experience in the operations of hardware systems and components.
- Must have experience in fault detection, isolation, and correction of hardware systems and individual components.
- Possess capability and experience in performing routine system maintenance and analysis functions to include hardware configurations; adding, removing and replacing hardware components; use of hardware and software diagnostic testing tools; reading of electronic circuit schematics, and repairing printed circuit boards.
- Possess current US passport or be able to possess one in an expedited fashion.
- Meet medical fitness requirements to deploy overseas.
- Previous experience operating or maintaining BETSS-C Systems, (e.g. RAID, Cerberus, GBOSS, Thermal Imagery, Ground Surveillance Radar, Closed Circuit Television, Command and Control Systems)
- Security+ certification preferred
- Knowledge of electronic test equipment used for troubleshooting, diagnostics, and testing
- Experience working in hostile and austere environments
- Experience in stock control and asset management
- Excellent customer presence as well as verbal and written communication skills, writing system documentation documents, and communications involving system installation and operation
Who We Are
Our company values innovative and intuitive people who want to help identify and develop creative, unconventional solutions for our clients.Ideal Innovations Inc. is a service-disabled veteran-owned company specializing in innovative solutions to our client’s most difficult challenges utilizing biometrics, forensics, scientific and I/T SMEs. We staff the greatest number of contractors to the Defense Forensics and Biometrics Agency (DFBA) Biometrics Operations Division (BOD) in Clarksburg, West Virginia. At Ideal Innovations, we are: + Innovators
Innovators of creative services, solutions and products for our clients.
Intuitive to our client’s needs and desires.
Identifiers of unconventional, rapid solutions for our client’s challenges.
What We Offer+ Learning & Development
You will be encouraged to reach your full potential. You will be provided the resources to grow professionally & enhance your skills through Tuition Reimbursement & LinkedIn Learning (with unlimited access to 13,000 online training courses and videos)
You will work with very innovative and intuitive people. You will enjoy collaborating on teams that identify and develop the most impressive thought-provoking solutions and products for our clients.
You will experience the flexibility needed to balance work and manage your personal life while accomplishing great things both professionally and personally.
You will receive competitive compensation with access to a comprehensive benefits package to include generous paid time off/paid holidays and lucrative 401(k) matching with 100% vesting at the completion of your first year, plus a host of other perks.
You will be recognized & rewarded for achieving ground breaking results that lead to the continued success & growth of the company.
Meet Our Veterans
As a veteran-owned business, we understand the military culture and the qualities it takes to make it into any of the Services. Veterans are mature, reliable and honest. They know how to get along with fellow employees and customers, and truly understand what it means to be part of a team. They take pride in their work, and always get the job done while providing the truthful feedback it takes to make the right business decisions for our organization.
President & Chief Executive Officer