Forensic Photographer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Redstone Arsenal, AL, US
- You’ll be joining a dynamic forensics team with many opportunities to grow professionally and working with other forensic experts in various fields to support the FBI and TEDAC missions.
- This is a unique opportunity to work with the FBI laboratory.
- You’ll obtain some or enhance your experience working in a fully functional government laboratory working closely with other forensics experts.
- Perform both object photography and latent print photography. Latent print photography requires the capture of high-resolution images of latent prints on a wide range of complex forensic material associated with IEDs.
- Recognize developed latent prints and preserve them in a manner to ensure that the images are correctly captured and retrievable.
- Must complete an internal training program for working with evidence.
- Process images using advanced imaging software, prepare detailed notes of work, and preserve images on non-rewritable media.
- Support activities, functions, or duties, as defined in future TOs Preform and document safety-check practices on all evidence submitted for explosives testing.
- Research, develop, and author whitepapers and information papers, as required
- Education: Associate degree in photography with at least two (2) years of photographic experience or a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)/B.S. degree in photography.
- Experience: Minimum of one (1) year of experience in photographic documentation of evidence.
- Skills: In-depth knowledge of Photoshop and photography, experience working with macro lenses, organizational skills, and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment. The job requires the ability to photograph a variety of subject matters from crime scene to event imaging. Good communication skills and the ability to work well with others required. This is a detail-oriented position, which requires the need to stay focused and, at times, prioritize many jobs
Clearance: US Secret Clearance
Who We Are
Our company values innovative and intuitive people who want to help identify and develop creative, unconventional solutions for our clients.
Innovators of creative services, solutions and products for our clients.
Intuitive to our client’s needs and desires.
Identifiers of unconventional, rapid solutions for our client’s challenges.
What We Offer+ Learning & Development
You will be encouraged to reach your full potential. You will be provided the resources to grow professionally & enhance your skills through Tuition Reimbursement & LinkedIn Learning (with unlimited access to 13,000 online training courses and videos)
You will work with very innovative and intuitive people. You will enjoy collaborating on teams that identify and develop the most impressive thought-provoking solutions and products for our clients.
You will experience the flexibility needed to balance work and manage your personal life while accomplishing great things both professionally and personally.
You will receive competitive compensation with access to a comprehensive benefits package to include generous paid time off/paid holidays and lucrative 401(k) matching with 100% vesting at the completion of your first year, plus a host of other perks.
You will be recognized & rewarded for achieving ground breaking results that lead to the continued success & growth of the company.
Meet Our Veterans
As a veteran-owned business, we understand the military culture and the qualities it takes to make it into any of the Services. Veterans are mature, reliable and honest. They know how to get along with fellow employees and customers, and truly understand what it means to be part of a team. They take pride in their work, and always get the job done while providing the truthful feedback it takes to make the right business decisions for our organization.
President & Chief Executive Officer