Forensic Technical Representative Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Quantico, VA, US
Current US Top Secret Clearance
NOTE: Work Locations: ONE EACH: AFRICOM (Stuttgart, Germany) ; National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC) (Charlottesville, VA) ; CENTCOM (Tampa, FL) ; NORTHCOM (Colorado Springs, CO) ; PACOM (Hawaii) ; SOUTHCOM (Doral, FL) ; USAREUR (Wiesbaden Germany) ; USACDIC (Quantico, VA) ; JIDO (DC Area) ; FORSCOM, JSOC, USASOC (Ft. Bragg, NC) ; USNCB Interpol (Washington, DC) 
- Dynamic forensics team with many opportunities CONUS and OCONUS
- Work with other forensic experts in various fields to support global forensics and biometrics labs both in the US and OCONUS.
- This contract supports the overall Identity Management concept within the military services
- Enhance your experience working in conjunction with a fully-functional government laboratory to integrate forensic standards and capabilities at the individual locations.
- Serve as a Defense Forensic Science Center (DFSC) Forensic Exploitation Directorate (FXD) Forensic Technical Representative (FTR).
- Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) forensic knowledge, expertise, and advice to the Commander and Staff concerning collection, preservation, and exploitation of material.
- Integrate forensic standards and capabilities within his/her assigned location, Combatant Command, Service Component Commands, as well as Partner Nations (PNs), while representing DFSC-FXD’s capabilities.
- Assist with Concept of Operation (CONOP) development for forensic support within the Combatant Command (CCMD) or Army Service Component Command (ASCC) that includes deployable and reach back requirements.
- Assist in determining forensic exploitation requirements to support Partner Nation capacity building engagements.
- Coordinate CCMD/ASCC forensic engagement opportunities. Incorporate forensic exploitation into key theater exercises and Subject Matter Expert Exchanges (SMEE).
- Assist with development of forensic guidance in Theater Campaign Plan (TCP), Operations Plan (OPLAN), Operations Order (OPORD), Contingency Plan (CONPLAN), and Theater Security Cooperation Plan (TSCP).
- Assist in developing Requests for Forces (RFF) to meet CCMD/ASCC forensic exploitation support requirements.
- Identify any rapid response requirements and codify them in theater Prepare to Deploy Orders (PTDO).
- Codify enduring forensic exploitation support requirements in the CCMD Integrated Priority List (IPL).
- Provide support as a CCMD/ASCC Staff Action Officer and brief at the O-5 and above level.
- Eight (8) years of experience in the support of Government and Military operations, and in support of the forensic and/or biometric community. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing at the O-5 and above level ( i.e., experience in writing technical reports, writing and presenting briefs, etc.) Demonstrated ability to read, write, interpret, and assist in implementing Concept of Operations (CONOP), Theater Campaign Plans (TCP), Operations Plans (OPLAN), Operation Orders (OPORD), Request for Forces (RFF), Contingency Plans (CONPLAN), Theater Security Operation Plans (TSCP), and Integrated Priority Lists (IPL) at the Combatant Command (CCMD) and DoD Service Component levels. Extensive knowledge of the processes surrounding collection, preservation, and forensic exploitation of captured material. Knowledge of DoD and DoJ Identity Management solutions and processes. Prior experience working in or running a forensic lab. Prior experience in support of Combatant Commands (COCOMs) and Task Forces. Deployment experience in the support of named missions
- US Citizen
- Able to obtain a US Secret Clearance and US Passport (those who already possess US Secret Clearance and passport preferred).
- Able to lift 70 lbs. to a working height of 48 inches
- Able to perform general office and laboratory duties/functions
US Clearance: Current US Top Secret Clearance
Who We Are
Our company values innovative and intuitive people who want to help identify and develop creative, unconventional solutions for our clients.
Innovators of creative services, solutions and products for our clients.
Intuitive to our client’s needs and desires.
Identifiers of unconventional, rapid solutions for our client’s challenges.
What We Offer+ Learning & Development
You will be encouraged to reach your full potential. You will be provided the resources to grow professionally & enhance your skills through Tuition Reimbursement & LinkedIn Learning (with unlimited access to 13,000 online training courses and videos)
You will work with very innovative and intuitive people. You will enjoy collaborating on teams that identify and develop the most impressive thought-provoking solutions and products for our clients.
You will experience the flexibility needed to balance work and manage your personal life while accomplishing great things both professionally and personally.
You will receive competitive compensation with access to a comprehensive benefits package to include generous paid time off/paid holidays and lucrative 401(k) matching with 100% vesting at the completion of your first year, plus a host of other perks.
You will be recognized & rewarded for achieving ground breaking results that lead to the continued success & growth of the company.
Meet Our Veterans
As a veteran-owned business, we understand the military culture and the qualities it takes to make it into any of the Services. Veterans are mature, reliable and honest. They know how to get along with fellow employees and customers, and truly understand what it means to be part of a team. They take pride in their work, and always get the job done while providing the truthful feedback it takes to make the right business decisions for our organization.
President & Chief Executive Officer