Forensic Technician: Digital Forensics Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Dulles, VA, US
- Great team of forensics personnel supporting the USPIS mission.
- Work in the USPIS Forensics Laboratory alongside experienced forensics professionals across all areas of forensics.
- An opportunity for an individual with minimal experience to work in a fully-functioning forensics laboratory. Learn from the experts. Gain experience in a forensic laboratory.
- I-3 is a company with many forensics opportunities.
- This position provides someone with the experience to progress in a forensic career. Work with qualified digital forensics analysts in a fully-functioning laboratory. All work takes place in the laboratory.
- The technician will be responsible for archiving data sets from a hard drive to a large network drive.
- The transfer will include verification of the data set which is accomplished by a pre and post hash of the data.
- This position involves zero casework or analysis.
- 6 months of experience in forensic imaging, cloning, duplication and verification of images (Hashing)
- Familiarity with computer interface and components; experience with Windows operating systems
- Ability to obtain a clearance with the United States Postal Inspection Service (USPIS).
Who We Are
Our company values innovative and intuitive people who want to help identify and develop creative, unconventional solutions for our clients.
Innovators of creative services, solutions and products for our clients.
Intuitive to our client’s needs and desires.
Identifiers of unconventional, rapid solutions for our client’s challenges.
What We Offer+ Learning & Development
You will be encouraged to reach your full potential. You will be provided the resources to grow professionally & enhance your skills through Tuition Reimbursement & LinkedIn Learning (with unlimited access to 13,000 online training courses and videos)
You will work with very innovative and intuitive people. You will enjoy collaborating on teams that identify and develop the most impressive thought-provoking solutions and products for our clients.
You will experience the flexibility needed to balance work and manage your personal life while accomplishing great things both professionally and personally.
You will receive competitive compensation with access to a comprehensive benefits package to include generous paid time off/paid holidays and lucrative 401(k) matching with 100% vesting at the completion of your first year, plus a host of other perks.
You will be recognized & rewarded for achieving ground breaking results that lead to the continued success & growth of the company.
Meet Our Veterans
As a veteran-owned business, we understand the military culture and the qualities it takes to make it into any of the Services. Veterans are mature, reliable and honest. They know how to get along with fellow employees and customers, and truly understand what it means to be part of a team. They take pride in their work, and always get the job done while providing the truthful feedback it takes to make the right business decisions for our organization.
President & Chief Executive Officer