Intermediate Biometric SME (Face) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Ideal Innovations, Inc.
Arlington, VA, US
Current US Secret Clearance
Current US Secret Clearance
Rosslyn, VA (OBIM)
FACE & IRIS
- Develop and maintain biometric examiner Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and processes and related materials for modalities other than fingerprints including face and iris
- Research and analyze current multi-modal studies, issues, emerging trends, technical advances, examiner tools, and best practices, etc. as it relates to human examination and processes
- Attend meetings, briefings, and informational sessions to provide subject matter expertise in the area of biometric examinations and provide minutes/recommendations from meetings
- Recommend enhancements to improve multi-modal data integrity to include newly created or improved existing processes, procedures, technical enhancements, resource requirements, and stakeholder engagement procedures for data correction, analytic projects, and report generation.
- Conduct workload trend analysis on Biometric Examiner Services Establish and maintain a Quality Assurance program
- 3-10 years of experience in the review, analysis, and comparison of face and iris images
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in the review and evaluation of identity data contained in large Federal identity information databases
Who We Are
Our company values innovative and intuitive people who want to help identify and develop creative, unconventional solutions for our clients.
Ideal Innovations Inc. is a service-disabled veteran-owned company specializing in innovative solutions to our client’s most difficult challenges utilizing biometrics, forensics, scientific and I/T SMEs. We staff the greatest number of contractors to the Defense Forensics and Biometrics Agency (DFBA) Biometrics Operations Division (BOD) in Clarksburg, West Virginia.
At Ideal Innovations, we are:
Innovators of creative services, solutions and products for our clients.
Intuitive to our client’s needs and desires.
Identifiers of unconventional, rapid solutions for our client’s challenges.
What We Offer+ Learning & Development
You will be encouraged to reach your full potential. You will be provided the resources to grow professionally & enhance your skills through Tuition Reimbursement & LinkedIn Learning (with unlimited access to 13,000 online training courses and videos)
You will work with very innovative and intuitive people. You will enjoy collaborating on teams that identify and develop the most impressive thought-provoking solutions and products for our clients.
You will experience the flexibility needed to balance work and manage your personal life while accomplishing great things both professionally and personally.
You will receive competitive compensation with access to a comprehensive benefits package to include generous paid time off/paid holidays and lucrative 401(k) matching with 100% vesting at the completion of your first year, plus a host of other perks.
You will be recognized & rewarded for achieving ground breaking results that lead to the continued success & growth of the company.
Meet Our Veterans
As a veteran-owned business, we understand the military culture and the qualities it takes to make it into any of the Services. Veterans are mature, reliable and honest. They know how to get along with fellow employees and customers, and truly understand what it means to be part of a team. They take pride in their work, and always get the job done while providing the truthful feedback it takes to make the right business decisions for our organization.
President & Chief Executive Officer