Quality Assurance SME Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Quantico, VA, US
- You’ll be joining a dynamic forensics team with many opportunities to grow professionally and working with other forensic experts in various fields to support the FBI and TEDAC missions.
- This is a unique opportunity to work with the FBI laboratory.
- You’ll obtain some or enhance your experience working in a fully functional government laboratory working closely with other forensics experts.
- Serve as a technical expert in QA to develop, administer, operate, manage, and maintain various QA program segments as assigned.
- Assist in managing specialized and fundamental quality functions, such as software and hardware testing, analytical quality control (QC), verification of system and document changes, and quality audits.
- Assure aspects of the laboratory QA, QC, and proficiency practices are sound and within established QA program guidelines.
- Assist in coordinating and managing laboratory activities in support of QA, ensuring it is properly designed and implemented in a manner that will provide reliable support for those objectives that are responsive to the mission of the Laboratory Division.
- Through audit, testing, and other software QA procedures, assess laboratory needs regarding the implementation and supervision of these related programs.
- Write reports on the progress and success of laboratory proficiency testing and changes to the operational environments, and present to the supervisor, which may be incorporated into a more comprehensive report or stand-alone and be presented to management officials.
- Serve as a resource for the Laboratory Division for QA, and coordinate, direct, schedule and manage periodic audits to determine conformance with approved quality policies and established procedures. Recommend implementation of preventive measures and corrective action to ensure non-recurrence of deficiencies and continual process improvement
- Education: 4-year degree
- The position requires the individual to attend ANAB training, either the Forensic Internal Auditor Course or the Forensic Technical Assessor Training to ISO 17025:2017 and ANAB AR3125, prior to or within three months of hire.
Clearance: US Secret Clearance
Who We Are
Our company values innovative and intuitive people who want to help identify and develop creative, unconventional solutions for our clients.
Innovators of creative services, solutions and products for our clients.
Intuitive to our client’s needs and desires.
Identifiers of unconventional, rapid solutions for our client’s challenges.
What We Offer+ Learning & Development
You will be encouraged to reach your full potential. You will be provided the resources to grow professionally & enhance your skills through Tuition Reimbursement & LinkedIn Learning (with unlimited access to 13,000 online training courses and videos)
You will work with very innovative and intuitive people. You will enjoy collaborating on teams that identify and develop the most impressive thought-provoking solutions and products for our clients.
You will experience the flexibility needed to balance work and manage your personal life while accomplishing great things both professionally and personally.
You will receive competitive compensation with access to a comprehensive benefits package to include generous paid time off/paid holidays and lucrative 401(k) matching with 100% vesting at the completion of your first year, plus a host of other perks.
You will be recognized & rewarded for achieving ground breaking results that lead to the continued success & growth of the company.
Meet Our Veterans
As a veteran-owned business, we understand the military culture and the qualities it takes to make it into any of the Services. Veterans are mature, reliable and honest. They know how to get along with fellow employees and customers, and truly understand what it means to be part of a team. They take pride in their work, and always get the job done while providing the truthful feedback it takes to make the right business decisions for our organization.
President & Chief Executive Officer