Radar Systems Test Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Ideal Innovations, Inc.
Wharton, NJ, US
Current US Secret Clearance
Current US Secret Clearance
Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
A Radar Systems Test Engineer is required to provide program support to the U.S. Army Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center (ARDEC) Battlespace Applications Branch Precision Radars Team at Picatinny, NJ. Radar Systems Test Engineer is required to provide test support.
- Perform tasks associated with test, data collection and evaluation of radar systems to include radar system performance assessment, modeling and simulation, test design, test plan documentation, coordination of test events, test execution, data analysis and documenting test results,
- Perform tasks associated with the setup, emplacement, operation of radar systems, data collection and post-test analysis, and
- Assist in project reporting requirements and status reports.
- B.S. in electrical engineering and 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in operation and testing of systems and equipment
- Desire to contribute to research and development programs focusing on future radar systems
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- US citizenship
- Ability to secure a security clearance
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- M.S. degree in electrical engineering
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Background in development, operation, test and data analysis of radar systems
- Experience with Ground-based radar systems for applications in Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI); Counter-Rockets, Artillery and Mortar (C-RAM); or Counter-Unmanned Aircraft Systems (C-UAS)
- Department of Defense Secret clearance
Who We Are
Our company values innovative and intuitive people who want to help identify and develop creative, unconventional solutions for our clients.
Ideal Innovations Inc. is a service-disabled veteran-owned company specializing in innovative solutions to our client’s most difficult challenges utilizing biometrics, forensics, scientific and I/T SMEs. We staff the greatest number of contractors to the Defense Forensics and Biometrics Agency (DFBA) Biometrics Operations Division (BOD) in Clarksburg, West Virginia.
At Ideal Innovations, we are:
Innovators of creative services, solutions and products for our clients.
Intuitive to our client’s needs and desires.
Identifiers of unconventional, rapid solutions for our client’s challenges.
What We Offer+ Learning & Development
You will be encouraged to reach your full potential. You will be provided the resources to grow professionally & enhance your skills through Tuition Reimbursement & LinkedIn Learning (with unlimited access to 13,000 online training courses and videos)
You will work with very innovative and intuitive people. You will enjoy collaborating on teams that identify and develop the most impressive thought-provoking solutions and products for our clients.
You will experience the flexibility needed to balance work and manage your personal life while accomplishing great things both professionally and personally.
You will receive competitive compensation with access to a comprehensive benefits package to include generous paid time off/paid holidays and lucrative 401(k) matching with 100% vesting at the completion of your first year, plus a host of other perks.
You will be recognized & rewarded for achieving ground breaking results that lead to the continued success & growth of the company.
Meet Our Veterans
As a veteran-owned business, we understand the military culture and the qualities it takes to make it into any of the Services. Veterans are mature, reliable and honest. They know how to get along with fellow employees and customers, and truly understand what it means to be part of a team. They take pride in their work, and always get the job done while providing the truthful feedback it takes to make the right business decisions for our organization.
President & Chief Executive Officer