Sr. Software Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Arlington, VA, US
Current US Secret Clearance
- Dynamic team with many opportunities CONUS and OCONUS
- Support global forensics and biometrics labs both in the US and OCONUS.
- This contract supports the overall Identity Management concept within the military services
- Obtain some or enhance your experience working in a fully functional government laboratory working closely with forensics experts.
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications and related databases (i.e. SQL, MySQL, Oracle).
- Develop web-based applications.
- Experience in utilizing Model View Controller framework.
- Software development cycle: requirements gathering, development, testing, deployment, bug tracking, and reporting.
- Develop within the DoD environment which includes all Information assurance and all associated documentation like software development plans and Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) for software applications.
- Cloud-based applications.
- Seven (7) years of experience in the design, development, and maintenance of software applications and related databases (i.e. SQL, MySQL, Oracle).
- Experience with
- Development of web-based applications, ColdBox and CommandBox, and cloud-based applications.
- Utilizing Model View Controller framework;
- Agile development frameworks;
- Software development cycle; and
- Development within the DoD.
US Clearance: Current US Secret Clearance
Who We Are
Our company values innovative and intuitive people who want to help identify and develop creative, unconventional solutions for our clients.
Innovators of creative services, solutions and products for our clients.
Intuitive to our client’s needs and desires.
Identifiers of unconventional, rapid solutions for our client’s challenges.
What We Offer+ Learning & Development
You will be encouraged to reach your full potential. You will be provided the resources to grow professionally & enhance your skills through Tuition Reimbursement & LinkedIn Learning (with unlimited access to 13,000 online training courses and videos)
You will work with very innovative and intuitive people. You will enjoy collaborating on teams that identify and develop the most impressive thought-provoking solutions and products for our clients.
You will experience the flexibility needed to balance work and manage your personal life while accomplishing great things both professionally and personally.
You will receive competitive compensation with access to a comprehensive benefits package to include generous paid time off/paid holidays and lucrative 401(k) matching with 100% vesting at the completion of your first year, plus a host of other perks.
You will be recognized & rewarded for achieving ground breaking results that lead to the continued success & growth of the company.
Meet Our Veterans
As a veteran-owned business, we understand the military culture and the qualities it takes to make it into any of the Services. Veterans are mature, reliable and honest. They know how to get along with fellow employees and customers, and truly understand what it means to be part of a team. They take pride in their work, and always get the job done while providing the truthful feedback it takes to make the right business decisions for our organization.
President & Chief Executive Officer