Sr. Systems Administrator Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Clarksburg, WV, US
Secret Clearance w/SSBI (be able to possess or already obtained) – Required; TS preferable
- Our Team is very motivated in the success of the mission, also the contract is very flexible with hours.
- The Team is separated into 11 different tasks, and each task has its part in order to guarantee the success of the mission/warfighter.
- You’ll have the opportunity to review the different technologies and understand our environment and the impact across the globe.
- Customer support is a huge factor for our client and to understand the requests from around the world.
- You’ll become well versed in RHEL, Windows Servers, Nutanix, ESXI, along with other technologies.
Typical Day: Working with a Team to determine best practices and how to implement them.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Windows 2016, Windows 2010, Windows 10, and Linux and system networking is required.
- Provide desktop support to internal and external customers
- Experience in installation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of computer software/hardware is required.
- Under general direction, responsible for activities related to system administration.
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of computer software.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, be customer- and detail-oriented, and possess good decision-making abilities.
- Knowledge of Tumbleweed sFTP is a plus.
- Experience with NetApp or other enterprise storage running is a plus.
- 6+ years of experience in server installation configuration and management of enterprise servers (Windows, Unix, SQL, etc.), storage solutions (SAN, iSCSI, etc.), networking, and disaster recovery solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in server virtualization technologies (ESX, ESXi, VSphere, etc.).
- Extensive working knowledge Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) implementation, Linux, fiber channel (Brocade, Cisco, etc.), and Database administration (SQL).
- IAT Level III
- Must be willing to work independently or as part of a team.
Work Shift Flexibility: Day shift but must be willing to provide after-hours support in emergency situations. Flexibility to work either 8 hours for 5 days and/or 10 hours for 4 days: At the Program Manager’s discretion.
Who We Are
Our company values innovative and intuitive people who want to help identify and develop creative, unconventional solutions for our clients.
Innovators of creative services, solutions and products for our clients.
Intuitive to our client’s needs and desires.
Identifiers of unconventional, rapid solutions for our client’s challenges.
What We Offer+ Learning & Development
You will be encouraged to reach your full potential. You will be provided the resources to grow professionally & enhance your skills through Tuition Reimbursement & LinkedIn Learning (with unlimited access to 13,000 online training courses and videos)
You will work with very innovative and intuitive people. You will enjoy collaborating on teams that identify and develop the most impressive thought-provoking solutions and products for our clients.
You will experience the flexibility needed to balance work and manage your personal life while accomplishing great things both professionally and personally.
You will receive competitive compensation with access to a comprehensive benefits package to include generous paid time off/paid holidays and lucrative 401(k) matching with 100% vesting at the completion of your first year, plus a host of other perks.
You will be recognized & rewarded for achieving ground breaking results that lead to the continued success & growth of the company.
Meet Our Veterans
As a veteran-owned business, we understand the military culture and the qualities it takes to make it into any of the Services. Veterans are mature, reliable and honest. They know how to get along with fellow employees and customers, and truly understand what it means to be part of a team. They take pride in their work, and always get the job done while providing the truthful feedback it takes to make the right business decisions for our organization.
President & Chief Executive Officer