Systems Administrator - Intermediate Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Clarksburg, WV, US
- Team is very motivated in the success of the mission, also the contract is very flexible with hours.
- Team is separated in 11 different tasks, each task has its part in order to guarantee the success of the mission/warfighter.
- Reviewing the different technologies and understanding our environment and the impact across the globe.
- Customer support is a huge factor for our client and to understand the requests from around the world.
- You will become well versed in RHEL, Windows Servers, Nutanix, ESXI, along with other technologies.
You'll be working with a Team to determine best practices and how to implement them.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Windows Server 2016, Windows 10, and Linux and system networking is required.
- Provide desktop support to internal and external customers.
- Experience in installation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of computer software/hardware is required.
- Under general direction, responsible for activities related to system administration.
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of computer software.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, be customer- and detail-oriented, and possess good decision-making abilities.
- Knowledge of Tumbleweed sFTP is a plus.
- Experience with NetApp or other enterprise storage running is a plus.
- 6+ years of experience in server installation configuration and management of enterprise servers (Windows, Unix, SQL, etc.), storage solutions (SAN, iSCSI, etc.), networking, and disaster recovery solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in server virtualization technologies (ESX, ESXi, VSphere, etc.).
- Extensive working knowledge Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) implementation, Linux, fiber channel (Brocade, Cisco, etc.), and Database administration (SQL).
- IAT Level II
- Microsoft Certifications
Position Type Shift Information:
- Day Shift
- Contract has flexibility to work either 8 hours for 5 days and/or 10 hours for 4 days; this is at the Program Managers discretion.
US Citizenship & Clearance: Secret Clearance w/SSBI; TS preferable. US citizenship required.