Systems Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Wharton, NJ, US
Current US Secret Clearance
A System Analyst is required to provide support to the U.S. Army Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center (ARDEC) Battlespace Applications Branch Precision Radars Team at Picatinny, NJ.
- Use modeling and simulation tools to assess the performance of existing radar systems, those that are in development and system in design.
- Perform tasks associated with radar test design, test plan documentation, test execution, data analysis and documenting test results
- B.S. in a relevant engineering or technical discipline
- Experience in electronic system design, modeling, simulation and operation
- Desire to contribute to research and development programs focused on future radar systems
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- US citizenship
- Ability to secure a security clearance
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- B.S. degree in electrical engineering and 2 years of relevant experience
- Background in the design and development of radar systems
- Experience with RF modeling and simulation tools such as NI AWR Design Environment, Radar Simulator (RADSim), MATLAB Simulink
- MATLAB programming experience
- Department of Defense Secret clearance.
Who We Are
Our company values innovative and intuitive people who want to help identify and develop creative, unconventional solutions for our clients.
Innovators of creative services, solutions and products for our clients.
Intuitive to our client’s needs and desires.
Identifiers of unconventional, rapid solutions for our client’s challenges.
What We Offer+ Learning & Development
You will be encouraged to reach your full potential. You will be provided the resources to grow professionally & enhance your skills through Tuition Reimbursement & LinkedIn Learning (with unlimited access to 13,000 online training courses and videos)
You will work with very innovative and intuitive people. You will enjoy collaborating on teams that identify and develop the most impressive thought-provoking solutions and products for our clients.
You will experience the flexibility needed to balance work and manage your personal life while accomplishing great things both professionally and personally.
You will receive competitive compensation with access to a comprehensive benefits package to include generous paid time off/paid holidays and lucrative 401(k) matching with 100% vesting at the completion of your first year, plus a host of other perks.
You will be recognized & rewarded for achieving ground breaking results that lead to the continued success & growth of the company.
Meet Our Veterans
As a veteran-owned business, we understand the military culture and the qualities it takes to make it into any of the Services. Veterans are mature, reliable and honest. They know how to get along with fellow employees and customers, and truly understand what it means to be part of a team. They take pride in their work, and always get the job done while providing the truthful feedback it takes to make the right business decisions for our organization.
President & Chief Executive Officer